Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wagner Farm



Alex, Logan and I went to Wagner Farm with some of our friends. We started out at the corn maze. It was quite a bumpy ride for Logan, but he managed to fall asleep. Alex was walking behind me with some of her friends and their moms. At one point I looked back, and no Alex. I quickly ran back and found her. The rest of the time she helped me push the stroller so she wouldn't get lost. At the end of the maze was the pumpkin patch. Alex had a great time finding the perfect pumpkin. We then went and saw some pigs, horses, goats and llamas. Alex wouldn't get within 5 feet of the cages. Alex picked us out some yummy apples and then we took a hay ride back to the car. We had a fun time and Alex enjoyed her apple for lunch when we got home.


1 comment:

Debi said...

What a fun adventure! Your pictures are darling. We are getting so excited to have your family come visit - we can hardly wait! What is Alex going to be for Halloween?