Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My New Watch


When Debi was here visiting, she had this really neat watch and I guess they are all the rage in Utah. They are hand made beaded watches and Debi had made hers. They are a basic watch face and then you can make different bands out of beads so your watch can always match your outfit-how cool! So I decided to try it out and make me a watch. It's a little drab, but that's because the colored rock/beads I bought wouldn't fit on my string. I'm learning and it was fun, so I'll probably be making me some different bands soon...


3 comments:

Debi said...

I love the watch!!! What a cute face. Did you order from ewatch? You are a natural at putting the beads together. Watch out! (no pun intended!) - this can be a very addictive hobby!!

Erin said...

I found the face at Craft Warehouse on sale for $6.88, and they have a great selection of beads. The next time you are here I will have to take you there.

Marie said...

Cute watch, Erin! You do great work.