Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Henry Vilas Zoo


Since Tyson is out of town, I took the kids to the Henry Vilas Zoo in Madison, WI.  It's a small, free zoo.  Alex loved looking at the animals.  Logan thought some of them were okay, others he didn't like so well, like the goats.  Alex wouldn't feed the goats, so I did.  Logan thought they were going to escape and eat him.  All in all it was a nice zoo, small enough that you don't get lost or feel overwhelmed by trying to see everything.

The male lion, we could hear him roaring when we walked in the zoo.  He's beautiful.

Logan and the man eating goats.


2 comments:

TRule said...

My brave little boy! I miss him! That is a really handsome lion.

Debi said...

Erin, Sounds like a fun adventure. Logan is right at the age where it doesn't take a lot to get frightened. Sounds like Alex did ok, though. Have you been surviving ok without your hubby? I'll bet you are counting the hours until he gets home. Miss you guys!