Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Birthday


My birthday was yesterday and it was a really good one.  Logan gave me a present early and slept through the night, so I woke up refreshed on my birthday.  Ty made me breakfast and we went and did a little shopping.  We relaxed and watched the Masters during the day.  For dinner I had my favorite Spicy Peanut Chicken and Ty made Creme Brulee.


After the kids went to bed we played Scrabble.  Notice the word "quite", that was my word and it scored me 68 points!  At that point Ty gave up and let me win. 

4 comments:

Debi said...

Happy Birthday, Erin! Sounds like you had a fun, restful day. Tell Ty the spicy chicken looks good but the creme brulee - aahhh. . . that looks great! Maybe he can fix it again next time I come to visit!

Erin said...

I'm sure he would fix it for you, he ate most of it :)

TRule said...

Ate most of it?!!! That's true...it was really good...

Britley said...

You guys always sound like you are cooking up something amazing. I'm impressed.