Friday, February 22, 2008

Huntin' Buddy


We have our computer set up downstairs, and when Erin checks her email during the day she'll turn little Logan loose. Logan is just starting to crawl, and has gotten into trouble for the first time(s) over the past week or two. He'll go after anything that looks fun, and loves to pull the DVDs out of the cabinet that they are in. The other day, Erin looked down and saw him with this hunting DVD. It was so cute that she took a picture. It looks like I may have a little huntin' buddy in the works!


3 comments:

Blake said...

Is Logan for sale? I want a little boy like that. I'd buy him a little Celtics jersey to wear all the time, and then I'd finally have a Celtics fan that I could hang out with. He's adorable!

TRule said...

He's not nearly as cute at 2:30 am when he wakes up to eat (which he's done for almost 9 months now!) He is a cool kid - he had a doctors appointment today and he's 3rd percentile in weight - tiny!

Debi said...

What a cutie! My arms ache to pick him up and give him a hug! I remember Alex going through a stage where she took videos out of their boxes. Looks like Logan is following in his big sister's footsteps! Miss you guys!